[coreboot] r2 - trunk/openvsa/sysmgr

Chris Kilgour techie at whiterocker.com
Sun Feb 10 07:58:51 CET 2008

Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 09, 2008 at 09:55:32PM +0100, svn at coreboot.org wrote:
>
>> Author: kilgour
>> Date: 2008-02-09 21:55:31 +0100 (Sat, 09 Feb 2008)
>> New Revision: 2
>>
>> Removed:
>>    trunk/openvsa/sysmgr/delme
>>    trunk/openvsa/sysmgr/delme.c
>> Log:
>> remove files accidentally added to SVN
>>

> Should the Signed-off-by: procedure be used also for the openvsa repo?

In general I would agree, but in this case I was removing junk files of
my own that I had let slip into my tarball that was used to seed the
openvsa SVN tree.  Since it was removal-only, I felt it was not a
"contribution" but rather a "retraction" and therefore required no
sign-off in that regard.

Outside of this special case, I fully expect the sign-off/ack procedures
will be followed.

If my decision was bad form, then I humbly ask forgiveness :-)

Chris.