[coreboot] patch: more path support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 01:14:02 CET 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 4:00 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
<c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> I like the new structure, but there is one thing that irritates me to no
> end: "@"
> When I first read the dts without the accompanying discussion, I
> completely misunderstood the structure because of the "@". I thought the
> "@" really meant "at" in the sense that it refers to the address of the
> parent entity, e.g "pci at 0,0" means "the pci device at bus 0,0". However,
> the true meaning/translation of "@" seems to be "device with
> address/number", e.g. "pci at 0,0" means "pci device with address 0,0".
> Can we please have another separator like "-" or ":" or "_"? All of
> those alternative separators convey the meaning better.

I actually like @. It's part of the standard. Anyone else care to comment here?

Here is the latest: enabled is assumed, and 'disabled' will disable it.

ron
/{
        mainboard-vendor = "Emulation";
        mainboard-name = "QEMU x86";
        enabled;
        constructor = "qemuvga_constructors";
        cpus {};
        domain at 0 {
                /config/("northbridge/intel/i440bxemulation/dts");
                bus at 0 {
                        pci at 0,0 {
                        };
                        pci at 1,0 {
                                /config/("southbridge/intel/i82371eb/dts");
                        };
                };
        };
};