[coreboot] r593 -

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 02:34:04 CET 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger
>  Two comments about the style while it is not yet carved in stone.
>  - Can you prefix every constructor with "struct constructor"?

sure.

>  - Can we possibly use anonymous unions to get rid of that obnoxious .u?
>  (separate patch)
seperately.

Note one thing the arrays in the individual files got you. You could
drag along ALL types of a (e.g.) the intel southbridge even when you
only specified one of them in a dts. Now, to get all the seperate
constructors, you're going to have to specify that you use all those
parts.

That's why I did the array, I now recall, but it probably confused
everyone, as did this explanation. So never mind.

It's possible we should just go back to linker sets :-) ewwww.

ron