[coreboot] [BUILDROM] fixup VSA fetching

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Wed Feb 20 02:03:18 CET 2008

This is the third patch in the update to the brave new VSA world.
This fixes up the VSA fetching to understand the upstream version
that is not nrv2b compressed, and we do the compressing and
padding locally within buildrom.   I also remove most of the VSA
brains from the coreboot-v2 file. (See if you can spot
the fun shell script to account for the temporary AMD server difficulties
that Stefan alluded to).

Next after this is the openvsa patch itself which will mainly
drop right into packages/geodevsa.  Then finally, we'll do the
v3 work for VSA.   Thats going to end up changing one of these
files a little bit, but I have decided exactly how we're going to
do that.

Enjoy,
Jordan

--