[coreboot] [ patch] v3 Geode graphics init.

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 02:59:04 CET 2008

On 22.02.2008 02:42, ron minnich wrote:
> I must have grabbed an older vsa somehow. I am running 612 and it's
> calling bios interrupts. I thought it had stopped. weird.
>
> So, I will try to get the new one and try again. Did you update vsa in
> the blob repo?

The one at
http://www.amd.com/files/connectivitysolutions/geode/geode_lx/amd_vsa_lx_1.01.bin.gz
should be OK. Depending on which browser or download program you use,
the file may already have been gunzipped and you just have to rename it.
(That's a bug of the AMD web server and I promised to write something up
to help their webmaster fixing it.)

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--