[coreboot] [patch] superiotool dumps environmental controller registers too

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 21:59:33 CET 2008

On 22.02.2008 04:17, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 12:34:09AM +0100, Torsten Duwe wrote:
>
>> I suggest to call it "ec-dump"
>>

> I like dumpec, dump-ec or ecdump. Bikeshed though.

We already have --dump, so I'd like the new option not to have an
existing option as prefix, especially considering the fact that
superiotool may be linked against libraries which can't handle that.

But since we are painting the bikeshed, here's my take: --ec-dump or
--ecdump. Especially since someone (hint, hint) could extend superiotool
to dump Super I/O GPIO configuration as well.

> Acked-by: Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se>

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--