[coreboot] v3 config patch and lar patch

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 22:00:27 CET 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 11:20 AM, Myles Watson <mylesgw at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
>  > The patch seems to be OK. Please wait for another ack before commit,
>  > though.
>  Stefan?
>  This patch brings us back to where you can choose not to preparse the ELF.

hmm, I just realized if we have this, we're going to have to repair
the coreboot elf parser ... it doesn't do bss correctly.

hmm :-)


More information about the coreboot mailing list