[coreboot] [RFC] port bochs-bios to gcc

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Mon Feb 25 15:03:32 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 07:41:56PM +0900, Jun Koi wrote:
> On 2/22/08, Kevin O'Connor <kevin at koconnor.net> wrote:
> > FYI.  I'm interested in reviving the ADLO effort.  I sent the
> >  following email to the bochs developers mailing list.
> >
> >  -Kevin
> >

> I compiled the 0.1.1 version, and got errors like below:
>
> mkdir out
>   Generating whole program assembler out/blob.16.s
> In file included from src/disk.c:10:
> src/util.h:58: error: conflicting types for '__debug_enter'
> src/util.h:58: error: previous declaration of '__debug_enter' was here
> src/util.h:59: error: conflicting types for '__debug_exit'
> src/util.h:59: error: previous declaration of '__debug_exit' was here
>
> I am on Ubuntu 7.10, gcc 4.1.3

Hi Jun,

I'll take a look at this later tonight (along with your other
questions).

I have been placing my most recent work at:

http://linuxtogo.org/~kevin/legacybios/

Indeed, I just pushed a 0.1.2 tar file.  I agree this needs to be
moved to source control - I just need to find a home.

Thanks for looking at this.
-Kevin