[coreboot] ### coreboot, geode lx

Steve Spano steve at fl-eng.com
Thu Feb 28 04:22:03 CET 2008

Hi There,

Thanks for the help yesterday; I have made a new compact flash card and
can 'boot' my linux 6.10 using corebios+filo.

However, I do not have a video display for some reason. If I use the
commercial bios, linux has a video display.

How can I enable a basic text video display in corebios? I have tried
setting the config_vt; but that didn't see to do it.

Thank you

Steve Spano, President
Finger Lakes Engineering