[LinuxBIOS] Patch file for ld/fedora 8 issue as promised...

Myles Watson myles at pel.cs.byu.edu
Fri Jan 4 21:53:33 CET 2008

> I did the patch using svn diff from the tree.  Is there another way to
> generate it?

If you have just the changes you want to include in the tree, you can go one
level up and do

svn diff LinuxBIOSv2

This makes it easier for me.  Then I use the -p1 option to patch and it
finds the files correctly.

It looks like you did

svn diff file1 >diff1
svn diff file2 >diff2
svn diff file3 >diff3

And then put the resulting files together.  Because a line got deleted from
the end of the src/config/Config.lb diff, it complains about a malformed
patch and doesn't do the next two.

Then again, maybe that line disappeared another way.

Myles