[LinuxBIOS] PATCH: lx car that returns from disable_car

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:05:31 CET 2008

This patch set allows disable_car to return. Comments welcome.

Thanks to Carl-Daniel and Stefan for not accepting my earlier patches,
and arguing me into the ground. They were right.

[I hope :-) we still have not solved opteron.]

This discussion began quite some time ago. I thought it would never
end. But I think we're there.

Sometimes, no matter how much sense you think you are making, you've
got to listen to other people to get it right ... and it doesn't
always get done as soon as you might wish.

thanks

ron