[LinuxBIOS] flashrom on ga 2761gxdk

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:36:31 CET 2008

It now finds the part, and gets ready to program it, but exits
instantly without doing anything. I think this is the culprit:
void generic_spi_page_program(int block, uint8_t *buf, uint8_t *bios)
{
        if (it8716f_flashport)
                it8716f_spi_page_program(block, buf, bios);
}

i.e. the flashport is not set. So, before I dig too far into this, is
there some simple thing I should look at to get flashrom working on
this board?

Also, seems to me it's a pretty serious error if this can not be
determined, ... anyone mind if I add an error message? right now it
exits with no error, having done no work :-)

thanks

ron