[LinuxBIOS] m57sli : debugging the flashrom problem when booting with LB

Florentin Demetrescu echelon at free.fr
Fri Jan 11 12:04:41 CET 2008

Okay
I will check this with my oscilloscope..
The most difficult would be to identify the LPC signals on the IT8716 chip,
given that the package really installed onto the board doesn't match the
publically available datasheet.. But with some effort this can be done..
I hope to be able to give some result after this WE..
 Florentin