[LinuxBIOS] PATCH: lx car that returns from disable_car

Marc Jones marc.jones at amd.com
Sat Jan 12 01:01:21 CET 2008

Marc Jones wrote:

> ron minnich wrote:
>> Marc, here are the register dumps.
>>
>> As a reminder, we seem to have no memory above 1M.
>>

> It looks like stage2 has problems. The MSRs are not setup beyond what
> stage1 did to allow stage2 to run.
> Specificly, geodelx_pci_domain_phase2() is not running.
>
> Can you send your entire output?
> Marc

Ron,

I think I am up to the same point you are. It looks like there is a
problem in the device scanning.

void dev_phase2(void) should call geodelx_pci_domain_phase2() for the
southbridge device.

Here is the output. Is this the correct order? It seems strange.

Phase 2: Early setup...
dev_phase2: dev root:
dev_phase2: dev cpus:
dev_phase2: dev device0_0: