[coreboot] Web site configuration

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 14 13:00:13 CET 2008

Hi,

it seems that the recent move to coreboot.org has created a level of
content duplication which will eventually worsen our search engine
ranking. We duplicate almost all content at least five(!) times:
http://linuxbios.org/AMD_SimNow
http://www.linuxbios.org/AMD_SimNow
http://wiki.linuxbios.org/AMD_SimNow
http://coreboot.org/AMD_SimNow
http://www.coreboot.org/AMD_SimNow

Can we please decide which domain we will use for the wiki in the future
and issue "HTTP 301 Moved Permanently" for all URLs containing one of
the other domains? That way, Google will not pick its own random
selection of *.linuxbios.org and *.coreboot.org when researching stuff
about LinuxBIOS/coreboot.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel