[coreboot] Bootlog for the MSI MS6119 board. (crash)

Maarten van Eeuwijk mechno at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:28:18 CET 2008

Hi all,

Uwe wrote a target file for my MS6119 using the data I gathered. Later I
patched out the normal image to take the entire 256k for a single coreboot
bios + memtest86 as payload.
It crashed in a similair way as the image build with the Asus p2b target
file did.
Or perhaps it's just the payload not working. But I have no idea how a
succesfully booting coreboot looks like. So, help me debugging ;)
See the log, captured with putty using a null-modem wire.

grtz,

merethan