[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] Fwd: rdcmos

Jeremy Jackson jerj at coplanar.net
Fri Jan 18 01:55:22 CET 2008

Where is this magical utility?  I'm stuck trying to fix vendor BIOS cmos
issue with Tyan S2865, some memory parameters are outside the usual
128bytes CMOS.

I see LinuxBIOSv2/util/lxbios ... I guess I'll give it a shot.. this
email might just be the breadcrumb trail that leads someone else out of
the woods.

Jeremy