[coreboot] r3053 - in trunk/coreboot-v2: . documentation

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Jan 18 17:43:16 CET 2008

* Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> [080118 17:14]:
> On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 04:08:58PM +0100, svn at coreboot.org wrote:
> > -    See http://snapshots.linuxbios.org/
> > +    See http://tracker.coreboot.org/
>
> snapshots in the tracker?

> > -unsigned long write_linuxbios_table(
> > +unsigned long write_coreboot_table(
>
> Really?
>

> > -		/* Create cmos checksum entry in linuxbios table */
> > +		/* Create cmos checksum entry in coreboot table */
> >  		lb_cmos_checksum(head);
>
> Inconsistent since the function name doesn't change.

good point. the lb_ stuff needs to be renamed. I vote for completely
dropping lb_.

> And probably many more. I stopped here.
>
> I am with Carl-Daniel. I think we should consider reverting some
> hunks of this patch.

I am against this. All the changes I made were basically hand checked.

But I will of course take patches for the remaining issues.

Please understand that a rename of the amount of files and diversity of
branding variations is nothing that can reliably happen in a single
commit.

Stefan

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613