[coreboot] r3054 - trunk/util/flashrom

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Jan 18 18:15:43 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 04:33:11PM +0100, svn at coreboot.org wrote:
> for some reasons the externals did not get committed.

Not an ideal commit message, "Rename lb -> cb" or so would have been better.
Anyway, the behaviour is ok and intentional. svn ci (or diff, or other
operations) don't extend to svn:externals. Nothing to worry about.

> -		printf_debug("LinuxBIOS table found at %p.\n", lb_table);
> +		printf_debug("Coreboot table found at %p.\n", lb_table);

Capitalized now? You did some renames where it was not capitalized at
the beginning of a sentence. We should standardize on one of them.

Uwe.