[coreboot] I just can't believe it

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Jan 23 11:23:09 CET 2008

Florentin Demetrescu wrote:
> yes but they DO have access to datasheets..
> we don't...
Some of us certainly do. They might not be able to put them on a web
page for download but still write ports.
I am working on support for newer Intel chipsets at the moment.
> they are "trusted" bussiness partners..
> we aren't..
For some vendors we certainly are.

> :/

It's not all that bad. We are catching up. Keep in mind the others had
about 20ys advance to get the legal stuff sorted out. It takes a while,
often longer than the actual development work.

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613