[coreboot] flashrom patch for VIA EPIA EN board

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Fri Jan 25 13:12:04 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 25, 2008 at 06:44:07AM -0500, Corey Osgood wrote:
> In the future, please use unified diffs (diff -u or just svn diff),
>
> > diff flashrom/board_enable.c flashrom.ori/board_enable.c

Please also write the original file (or directory) first on the diff
command line, to avoid "reversed" patches which are also less easy to
read.

You could also check out the code from the subversion repository,
work on the code and then simply run svn diff, which defaults to
unified diffs and automatically avoids reversed patches. :)

I'm glad you got flashrom to work on the board!

//Peter