[coreboot] CoreBIOS: a viable option for me?

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Jan 27 05:56:34 CET 2008

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 08:20:06AM +0000, Brendan Trotter wrote:
> Basically, I want to implement code that complies with some sort of
> "Coreboot Specification" and know that my code will work for all
> (past, present and future) versions of Coreboot

It would be great if you would help create this.

What, specifically, do you need?

So far there is the coreboot table with some information about the
system, and payloads are 32-bit elf binaries.

Perhaps the best solution for you is to write a special loader
payload that abstracts away coreboot and then hands over to your
main application?

//Peter