[coreboot] coreboot support for socket 775 mainboards

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sun Jan 27 06:32:42 CET 2008

Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 05:32:20AM +0100, Andreas Rudin wrote:
> Am I right, that the only mainboard listed as supported by
> coreboot, I still can get as new is the Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 Board
> with Socket AM2?

That's possible, I'm not sure about other AM2 boards.

My company is now offering the GA-M57SLI-S4 with the dual-flash-chip
modification (an extra 16Mbit == 2Mbyte flash soldered on the board
along with a switch to choose between the original 512kb and the new
2Mb) for 160 EUR including 25% VAT (which you would not have to pay
if you have a tax id which VIES considers valid) but excluding
shipping. I have not been able to set up a web page for orders yet
but I'm working on that.

Please let me know if you are interested!

//Peter