[coreboot] list headers

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sun Jan 27 14:53:49 CET 2008

On 27.01.2008 06:55, Peter Stuge wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 06:32:42AM +0100, Peter Stuge wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
> So, this wasn't really meant for the list. I only saw the list
> address in To just as I hit send. No problem for me, but;
> Should we really have a Mail-Followup-To header?

The Mail-Followup-To header appears in all mails from you to the list,
in all mails from Ward and in one fourth of the mails from Stefan. The
mails I got from you which did not go via the list do not have the header.

> I believe it is what makes my mutt reply command send messages only
> to the list and never to the original poster - which hasn't happened
> before. For replying to the list there's an awesome list-reply
> command.
> Is the intent of Mail-Followup-To the same as for Reply-To - to help
> people with non-list-aware mailers to always send messages to the
> list? In that case I would like to ask that it is removed, elitist as
> that may seem.
> If instead my mutt config is just all broken please let me know.
> (But it has worked very well so far.)

Unfortunately, it seems that your mailer (or a filter on your side)
inserts the Mail-Followup-To header in the mails you receive and in the
mails you send... or there is some really strange interaction between
you mailer and the list software.