[coreboot] alix1c and v3

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:29:50 CET 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 11:23 PM, Tom Sylla <tsylla at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yep, I checked with FS2, things look pretty good until it gets into
> biosint. At the call to biosint, the v2 and v3 stack look the same, and
> esp is in the right spot. The code for biosint is very different for v2
> vs v3, however. something inside of biosint is what is screwing up.

Whoa! are you looking at biosint in v3 in northbridge/amd/geodelx/vsmsetup.c?

That code is just a copy. of the v2 code. The printks are the only
realy difference. Other than that it is the same. I am looking at it
now.

The stack is the same for you? That's interesting. What's the result
of the very first print, for the interrupt #?

Geez, I hope this is not another toolchain problem.

ron