[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] m57sli : debugging the flashrom problem when booting with LB

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Thu Jan 31 03:12:47 CET 2008

Hi Florentin,

Sorry for jumping into this thread so late! I finally modded one of our
m57sli v2 boards today, so now I'm running into the flashrom-under-coreboot
problem you've been working so hard on debugging!

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 11:01:12AM +0100, Florentin Demetrescu wrote:
> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 a0.l=c1100001

On one of our other boards with the proprietary bios, this value reads

  c0300001

> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 a4.l=0
> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 a8.l=0
> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 ac.l=0
> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 b0.l=02f40295
> > >  setpci -s 00:01.0 b4.l=085f0800
> > > (force them at same values as in proprietary bios)

All these values match.

Thanks,
Ward.

--