[coreboot] USB Debug support

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jul 2 13:45:25 CEST 2008

Hello!
Let me see if I understand the thread earlier on USB Debug support.

A USB cable configured to connect two systems together, such as a laptop to
receive files from a desktop is simply two USB-A cables wired to an
appropriate logic array. This would (Or "should be". Either way) probably be
the latest generation in USB Gadget hardware.

Ideally a Linux system can use this to talk to an appropriately configured
system, provided the target was built using the debug features turned on for
the USB stack layer.

While I have here hardware for trying out this idea, namely my Linux
development station, I have not as yet chosen a target.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net