[coreboot] #105: flashrom: add documentation files (ChangeLog etc) that need to be in the release

coreboot svn at coreboot.org
Thu Jul 3 11:57:24 CEST 2008

#105: flashrom: add documentation files (ChangeLog etc) that need to be in the
release
    Reporter:  stuge        |         Owner:  somebody
        Type:  enhancement  |        Status:  new
   Component:  flashrom     |       Version:
  Resolution:               |      Keywords:  documentation
Dependencies:               |   Patchstatus:  there is no patch

Comment(by stuge):

 <Q-FUNK> right. lack of an upstream ChangeLog has been the main worry at
 Debian. I cannot think of anything else.
 <Q-FUNK> CareBear\: generating the changelog from the commit log, then
 tagging the last commit as 1.0, so that it appears in the ChangeLog marked
 as e.g. "Calling this our release 1.0" should be enough.

--
Ticket URL: <http://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/105#comment:1>
coreboot <http://www.coreboot.org/>