[coreboot] how could i get the hexadecimal content in memory ataddress FFFF0000-FFFFFFF0?

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Tue Jul 15 03:46:23 CEST 2008

Oh, sorry. That only works for physical memory addresses not virtual memory.
But it looks something like this:

# dd if=/dev/port bs=1 skip=$[0x0800] count=128 | hexdump -C

Where skip=$[0x0800] is the start address and count=128 is the size.
Hexdump just outputs the data into human readable format.
See the dd and hexdump manpage for more info, I hope that helps.

Thanks,
Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org