[coreboot] Hackontest: free travel/accommodation/food

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Thu Jul 31 23:32:51 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 02:49:56PM +0200, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> Coreboot has entered Hackontest a few weeks ago and we're doing
> reasonably well, but YOUR help is needed NOW.

About half an hour remains until the scores are final.

We're in fifth place at the moment, which is very good! :)
At the very least I hope we'll get a nice code_swarm video if we can
stay there.

It would be nice to have even more points, to make sure #6 doesn't
pass us. We're only in the lead with 9 points right now.

If you can and are so inclined, please do sign up at
http://www.hackontest.org/ (left hand side, a bit down on the page,
you get the password emailed to you) and vote by clicking the green
up arrow next to each feature you like on the coreboot page:

http://www.hackontest.org/index.php?action=Root-projectDetail%2836%29

Thanks for your help!

//Peter