[coreboot] How to build coreboot for AMD/Opteron nVnida/CK804 CRB

Ken.Fuchs at bench.com Ken.Fuchs at bench.com
Fri Jun 13 19:41:11 CEST 2008

yhlu wrote:

> i have src/mainboard/nvidia/crb in my local disk.
>
> don't know why it is not made to public.
>
> that should be something like s2895 but doesn't have 8131...

YH, did you do your first CK804 port to the nVidia reference board?

You should have the nVidia CK804 CRB target files too, right?

Can you please commit all the missing files needed for the
nVidia CK804 CRB (reference board)?

After that, I can test coreboot on my nVidia CK804 CRB boards.

Thanks,

Ken Fuchs