[coreboot] GSoC AVATT project

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 18:55:40 CEST 2008

Let's keep it very simple to start. The main goal is to provide kvm
support from coreboot immediately, and allow users to start up VMs
from a shell prompt at boot. I think if you get this going, people
will add a lot of good work.

It's essential that we get this working on real hardware in the long
term, even more important than the nice GUI at first; what have we
chosen as a target?

Also, it is very important that at certain "breakpoints" on the way,
we make sure others can replicate your work. This type of testing
allows catches important problems. So a "recipe" at these breakpoint
stops that others can use to duplicate your setup would be a great
idea.

Thanks, this is a wonderful project and we are very happy to have you
working on it.

ron