[coreboot] [RFC] coreboot Live CD

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 18:49:24 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 9:36 AM,  <Ken.Fuchs at bench.com> wrote:

> I sent a log of filo-0.5 compilation issues nearly two weeks
> ago as detailed in the following three URIs:
>
> http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-June/035647.html
> http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-June/035674.html
> http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2008-June/035718.html
>
> Thanks for responding to my filo-0.5 compilation issues as detailed
> in the first URI above, but no one responded to my log in the final
> URI above.

you can't avoid the need to do a little sleuthing of your own. Let's
look at the file:

int vtxprintf(int (*tx_byte)(int byte), const char *fmt, va_list args)
{
 int len;
 unsigned long long num;
 int i, base;
 const char *s;

 int flags;

 int field_width;
 int precision;

 int qualifier; se + value;
  cp++;
 }

What's happened here? the original is this:
int vtxprintf(int (*tx_byte)(int byte), const char *fmt, va_list args)
{
        int len;
        unsigned long long num;
        int i, base;
        const char *s;

        int flags;              /* flags to number() */

        int field_width;        /* width of output field */
        int precision;          /* min. # of digits for integers; max
                                   number of chars for from string */
        int qualifier;
(starts at line 185)

What's th 'se + value' stuff?

That's this:
se + value;
                cp++;
        }
        if (endp)
                *endp = (char *)cp;
        return result;
}

starts at line 55.

Then:

> $ cd ./targets
> $ ./buildtarget tyan/s2885
> build_dir=tyan/s2885/s2885
> No coreboot config script found. Rebuilding it..
>  File "/mnt/s2u1/atom/cb/coreboot-v2-3360/util/newconfig/yapps2.py",
> line 418
>    gen.write(indent, "elsf update(self, gen):

This part: gen.write(indent, "els
is line 418.

This part: update(self, gen):

is line 448.

You've got some serious file system or disk corruption.

ron