[coreboot] qemu error message: "Unrecognized partitioning scheme"

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 23:59:47 CET 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 1:50 PM, David Edrich <dsedrich at violin-memory.com> wrote:

> [...]

He was telling you that hda3:... means look on the 3rd partition.  if
there are no partitions you use hda:...

This string should be in filo's Config file.

BTW: In my first response about killing qemu I didn't realize you were
using -nographic, so my advice probably didn't make sense.  I prefer
to redirect the serial output and use the graphical display.

Something like:
qemu -L BIOS disk.img -serial file:ser_out.txt

Myles