[coreboot] Geode GX / CS5535 / PIC

Martin Trautmann traut at gmx.de
Fri Mar 7 14:23:40 CET 2008

Jordan Crouse wrote:

> GX/5535 in v3 would be a fairly straightforward port of the already
> existing LX support, and would be a great way for somebody who wants
> to learn about the deep down internals of the Geode architecture.

Is there any HOWTO migrate? I know that there are about 1000 lines of
different code between CS5535 and CS5536 in v2, while CS5536 in v2 is
very different to the same in v3.

I did try to find out about the differnces in v2 and repeat the same
process in v3 from CS5536 to CS5535 - but I feel I miss the basic
understanding and do some simple try'n'error only.

Thanks,
Martin