[coreboot] Intel Core 2 Duo L7400 with MB chipset Intel 7100

Ed Swierk eswierk at arastra.com
Wed Mar 12 01:00:00 CET 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 4:26 PM, Uwe Hermann <uwe at hermann-uwe.de> wrote:
>  Ed Swierk (CC'd) has done a 3100 port a while ago I think, see
>  http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2007-December/028581.html
>  but it's not committed so far (but will be soon I hope). I don't know
>  about the status of that code (i.e. which hardware works or does not
>  work), maybe Ed can say more about that.

The patch I posted works well enough to boot Linux on an Intel 3100
development board
(http://www.intel.com/design/intarch/devkits/pm3100.htm). It should
not be too hard to port the code to other boards.

I have not yet gone through the patch to incorporate the feedback I
received from several folks, but I am happy to assist anyone who wants
to hack on the code before I get around to it.

--Ed