[coreboot] Problems with VIA EPIA-ME6000

Jacek Chruscik mercury at wirebros.com
Wed Mar 12 02:53:40 CET 2008

Hi,

IDE-CF should work just fine, but you have to disable DMA for IDE port
where you have it connected (boot parameter: ide1=nodma - does not work
with some kernels).
I've been using straight IDE to CF adapter with no electronics on it,
and never had any problems. Use branded CF cards though, Transcend
proved to be good on it, but A-data works with hick-ups.