[coreboot] VGA-BIOS Via EPIA ME6000

Klaus Stammermann klaus123 at ibnoetzold.de
Mon Mar 17 14:00:37 CET 2008

Hi there

In my current version of coreboot I use OptionsRom as VGA BIOS. But
earlier versions I used VGA-BIOS out of original BIOS by command or by
perl script.

A diff on command generated VGA BIOS and OptionsRom shows many
differences. But I don't know where you got OptionsRom.

A diff on last two shows that perl script generated VGA BIOS is only
smaller. Data inside is same as in BIOS got by dd command (see
http://www.coreboot.org/VGA_support).

Next step I will try to use my own generated VGA BIOS to look if this will
run, too. If you are interessed in original VGA BIOS, let me know. I don't
want to send it to mailling list.

Greetings
Klaus