[coreboot] Call for participants at LinuxTag 2008 in Berlin, May 28-31

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 02:33:39 CET 2008

Hi all,

we have been accepted for a community booth at LinuxTag 2008 in Berlin,
May 28-31. http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/

Now we need people to help with booth building, staffing the booth
during the exhibition, and teardown. Due to some unfortunate
circumstances, some people who were there last year probably won't be
able to participate again. Staffers will get a free exhibition pass
which enables them to enter exhibition grounds before the exhibition
opens. Project members who are willing to watch the booth for some time
can get a free pass as well.

PLEASE get in touch with me and/or the list if you plan to be there.

The decision about how much booth space we get has not been made yet. It
also is unclear whether we can offer a workshop.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel