[coreboot] New Site Set-Top-Linux (formerly RM4100 Customizing)

joe at smittys.pointclark.net joe at smittys.pointclark.net
Sat Mar 22 17:47:43 CET 2008

Hello,
We have a new website! As interests grew for other set-top-boxes I would
like to introduce you to the new website Set-Top-Linux. There is currently
support for 4 different set-top-boxes (RCA RM4100, RCA Akimbo IP1150,
Thomson IP1000 Series, and Akimbo AP1200), and room to expand. It is setup
with a new Wiki and forum. I would like everyone to take a few minutes out
of your day to come and visit:-) Feedback is welcome.

http://www.smittys.pointclark.net/stl/index.php

What does this have to do with coreboot, you ask? Everything, My goal
is to get coreboot running on all four of these boxes, 1 almost down,
3 to go. I have my work cut out for me.....

BTW - I update any links on the coreboot wiki to point to the new site.

Thanks - Joe