[coreboot] filo booting cd problem

Phani Babu Giddi phanig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:10:50 CET 2008

Hi Joe,

Looks like I was specifying the kernel and initrd file path in
correctly. This is what the .cfg file says.

default harddisk
# hard disk
label harddisk
  localboot 0x80
# install
label linux
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrd splash=silent showopts
# noacpi
label noacpi
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrd splash=silent showopts acpi=off
# nolapic
label nolapic
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrd splash=silent showopts nolapic
# failsafe
label failsafe
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrd splash=silent showopts apm=off acpi=off mce=off
barrier=off ide=nodma idewait=50 i8042.nomux psmouse.proto=bare irqpoll
pci=nommconf
# rescue
label rescue
  kernel linux
  append initrd=initrd splash=silent rescue=1 showopts
# memory test
label memtest
  kernel memtest
implicit 1