[coreboot] [LinuxBIOS] Televideo TC7020 successfully booted with LinuxBiosV2

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Mar 29 19:41:00 CET 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 04:11:22PM -0400, Knechel, Andrew wrote:
> My name is Andrew Knechel.  We are trying to use Televideo 7020's as
> linux thin clients and I saw a posting that you were able to do
> something similar.  Can you provide me with any details that would be
> useful?

The code for the TC7020 is committed in svn now, see
http://www.coreboot.org/TeleVideo_TC7020_Build_Tutorial
for a quick HOWTO for compiling coreboot for this board.

You can then use flashrom to flash the image onto an empty ROM chip
(I would not recommend overwriting your original chip -- keep it
in a safe place as backup).

http://www.coreboot.org/Flashrom

Uwe.