[coreboot] Presenting at a LUG

Henry keultjes hbkeultjes at earthlink.net
Fri May 2 14:25:46 CEST 2008

The North Central Ohio Linux User Group (NCOLUG) based in Mansfield
would likewise be interested in a Linux BIOS presentation.
Mansfield is about half-way between Cleveland and Columbus.

We would probably do this jointly with the Ohio IT Alliance and would
most likely use http://www.ncsc.edu Kehoe Center OSU Mansfield as the venue.

Henry Keultjes