[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat May 3 23:00:43 CEST 2008

    Thanks for lecturing me, Richard. I think your opinion on this is widely
    known. I hope you got the point anyways.

The facts about the system are widely misreported.  Most people who
have heard of the GNU/Linux system have never heard it called anything
but "Linux", and this leads them to suppose it was started by Linus
Torvalds.

I know that denying the GNU Project credit for its work was not the
main intention of your message.  It was just something you did on the
side.  It still isn't right.