[coreboot] buildrom: cleanup package includes (updated)

Jordan Crouse jordan.crouse at amd.com
Tue May 6 01:29:48 CEST 2008

On 05/05/08 17:02 -0600, Myles Watson wrote:

> [...]

Thanks - I am going to wait on this until tomorrow.  Coreboot-v2 + kernel
failed on 13 of 17 targets (and only 3 failures are due to missing .mk files).
I don't know if this is becuase of my patch, my test harness, or something
else.  Either way, it is best that I hold off until I can debug it more
fully.

Jordan

--
Jordan Crouse