[coreboot] legacy bios support and coreboot

aaron lwe aaron.lwe at gmail.com
Thu May 8 04:32:48 CEST 2008

>  Do you have a working version of coreboot for the epia-cn?

I attached the auto.c for epia-cn, the northbridge cn700 and
southbridge vt8237r code are all available at svn src tree. note that
for cn700 dram enable, the value for enable dll should be 0x120000,
default ocd calibration should be 0x121c20 and exit calibration mode
should be 0x120020. These values worked for me. If you still have
problem with dram init, you should also change the values of D0F2 to
be the same with your factory bios'.

The serial code is from vt8235.

I cannot make sata work with filo(not sure what's the problem), so I
disabled sata in auto.c.

Thanks