[coreboot] here's a good one

Ward Vandewege ward at gnu.org
Sat May 10 14:23:44 CEST 2008

On Fri, May 09, 2008 at 10:50:46PM -0700, ron minnich wrote:
> so it's using IRQ 9 and 11, depending on port.
>
> The port I plugged the usb into was UHCI.
>
> But we had a problem with MFGPT not working due to improper IRQ
> controller setup. Is there any chance of a PCI conflict with the
> onboard USB controller?

On the alix.2c3, INTD (well, the cs5536's internal INTD to which USB is
hooked up) really really wanted to be on IRQ 11.

Have you tried setting INTA to 9 and INTD to 11 (i.e. swapping them)? I
booted like that yesterday and things seemed pretty happy, but I don't have a
single 3V pci card to test with :/

Thanks,
Ward.

--