[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: Contact Intel]

Richard M Stallman rms at gnu.org
Sat May 10 23:38:11 CEST 2008

    It's really much less ambiguous once you know the background. Besides
    that, there were people besides you who ran around and suggested not to
    buy grapics cards/chipsets from ATI/Nvidia/Intel/etc. Most companies had
    less than stellar behaviour in their past, but I know of no example
    where trying to shame a company into doing something beneficial to free
    software worked.

     It's either polite requests and workign behind the
    scenes, together with praising their competitors,

I think the best approach is often to use both in parallel.