[coreboot] Barcelona Support Supermicro H8DMR-i2

Marc Jones Marc.Jones at amd.com
Tue May 13 18:35:45 CEST 2008

Kevin Connelly wrote:
> Hi all,
> I noticed that there has been some work on Barcelona support.
> Are there any plans to implement this support into the Supermicro H8DMR-i2?
> Thanks,
> Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Barcelona (family 10) support is in coreboot. The example mainboard is
amd/serengeti_cheetah_fam10. There hasn't been a port of a commercially
available board yet. Someone would need to port the H8DMR platform to
family 10. I can assist whomever takes up the challenge.

Marc Jones
Senior Firmware Engineer
(970) 226-9684 Office
mailto:Marc.Jones at amd.com