[coreboot] [flashrom] unusual SST39SF020 chip

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Fri May 16 08:03:36 CEST 2008

on 15/05/2008 15:48 Andriy Gapon said the following:
> on 15/05/2008 15:36 Carl-Daniel Hailfinger said the following:
>> I think we can merge the outb -> lin_outb change, though I we may want
>> to call it outb_wrapper or somesuch. Can you send that as a separate patch?
>
> Maybe call it "OUTB"?
> Will get back a little bit later with the change.

Here's a new FreeBSD porting patch.
I put FreeBSD (re-)definitions into flash.h, so that they are visible in
all .c files.
outb is renamed to OUTB.
Also, on FreeBSD for access to IO ports you have to have /dev/io open,
this is added in flashrom.c.
Changes in Makefile: /usr/local/include /usr/local/lib are needed in the
paths for libpci.
I also had to drop -Werror because compilation produced some warnings
(in outb calls) that I couldn't fix:
warning: comparison is always true due to limited range of data type

flashrom build obviously requires libpci (from devel/libpci port or
package) and gmake.

--
Andriy Gapon